During its years of existence, the Jung Jung Primary School has been conducted in many places. From 27th April 1876 to 30th September 1877, it was held in the Primitive Methodist Church Building, in Jerro Village. On 1st October 1877 it was in the school built on the reserve site, about half a mile further west until 7th August 1883. From 8th August 1883 to 11th March 1884 in the Wesleyan Church building in Jung. From 12th March 1884 until 11th September 1968 in the old building on the present site, and on 12th September 1968 till now in the present school on the present site.